Test Anxiety Guru
Your Secret Weapon Against the Bar Exam
Test Anxiety Guru presents the most effective and easy to use program available to help you pass the Bar Exam and Multistate Bar Exam (MBE).
This program has already helped thousands of law students pass their state bar exams. The program was developed and refined by world renowned test performance expert Benjamin Moss, during twenty years of one-on-one sessions with test-taking clients. It's not an Bar Exam Prep course, but rather a program to help you:
- Remain Calm on the day of the Bar Exam.
- Enhance Mental Focus and Concentration.
- Increase Retention and Recall of Bar Exam laws and concepts.
- Strengthen and Elevate Self-Confidence.
How it Works
The Test Anxiety Guru program is a 3-CD program. Each CD will help you conquer different aspects of preparing for and taking the Bar Exam:
- CD #1 Relax and Focus: I will help you redirect your thoughts to let go of the excessive anxiety, the fear, the panic and the “worst case scenarios.”
- CD #2 Total Recall: I will give you a specialized “subconscious cue” to be used when you are studying which allows you to absorb Bar Exam techniques and information more easily, to see issues with a greater clarity of thought, and to retain that information more deeply.
- CD #3 Test Success: You will focus on rebuilding and elevating self-confidence on the Bar Exam.
Free Bonus CD
For a limited time, I'll include with every Test Anxiety Guru purchase my Anxiety Release CD. This includes generalized techniques to help you relieve anxiety. You can keep using this CD even after you take the Bar Exam such as when you're out practicing law.
I insist that you order the Test Anxiety Guru program entirely at my risk. That's why it comes with a Risk-Free, 21-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee. There's absolutely NO RISK on your part. I am absolutely confident in the quality of our program and its ability to help you pass the Bar Exam. My guarantee is to help eliminate any remaining doubts or concerns.
Test Anxiety Guru
About the Bar Exam
The Bar Exam is the final step in becoming a licensed lawyer. It is renowned for being one the the most demanding licensing exams. It is a grueling exam, lasting 3 days. Many test takers find it difficult for many to keep a high level of mental focus for the whole exam.
The Bar Exam also tests your ability to Recall and Retain a tremendous amount of legal information. And it requires you to concentrate and write well for the essay portion of the exam.
Because the Bar Exam is only offered twice a year, failing to pass the test results in a long delay before you can actually become a lawyer. So it is critical to pass the first time if possible to save you the time and expense of having to study for the exam again. So increasing your chance to pass can make a huge difference.