Test Anxiety Guru
Your Secret Weapon for
The Marriage and Family Therapy Exams
Test Anxiety Guru presents the most effective and easy to use program available to help you pass the Marriage and Family Therapy Exam.
This program has already helped thousands of prospective psychologist pass their MFT Exams. The program was developed and refined by world renowned test performance expert Benjamin Moss, during twenty years of one-on-one sessions with test-taking clients. It is a program to help you:
- Remain Calm on the Day of the Exam.
- Enhance Mental Focus and Concentration.
- Increase Retention and Recall of information for the Written Exam.
- Strengthen and Elevate Self-Confidence.
How it Works
The Test Anxiety Guru program is a 3-CD program. Each CD will help you conquer different aspects of preparing for and taking the exam:
- CD #1 Relax and Focus: I will help you redirect your thoughts to let go of the excessive anxiety, the fear, the panic and the “worst case scenarios.”
- CD #2 Total Recall: I will give you a specialized “subconscious cue” to be used when you are studying which allows you to absorb MFT Exam information more easily, to see issues with a greater clarity of thought, and to retain that information more deeply.
- CD #3 Test Success: You will focus on rebuilding and elevating self-confidence on the Marriage and Family Therapy Exam.
Free Bonus CD
For a limited time, I'll include with every Test Anxiety Guru purchase my Anxiety Release CD. This includes generalized techniques to help you relieve anxiety. You can keep using this CD even after you take the Court Reporter Exam such as when you're working in a legal setting.
I insist that you order the Test Anxiety Guru program entirely at my risk. That's why it comes with a Risk-Free, 21-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee. There's absolutely NO RISK on your part. I am absolutely confident in the quality of our program and its ability to help you pass the Marriage and Family Therapy Exam.
Test Anxiety Guru
Marriage and Family Therapy Exam
The Marriage and Family Therapy Exams are very difficult and mentally strenuous standardized tests. Not only do you have to do well on a written examination that tests your general therapy knowledge, but you also have to pass a clinical vignette exam that tests you critical thinking in clinical situations.
The written exam requires tremendous Mental Focus and Calmness in order to pass. Becoming anxious or nervious during the part of the exam and result in critical mistakes.
The written exam covers a large number of topics. Retention and Recall are critical to absorb the many concepts that must be studied.
One you pass your exam and meet the remaining requirements then you can become a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.