Test Anxiety Guru
Your Secret NBDE Preparation Weapon
Test Anxiety Guru presents the most effective and easy to use program available to help you score higher on the NBDE.
This program has already helped thousands of Dental Students improve their National Board Dental Examination score. The program was developed and refined by world renowned test performance expert Benjamin Moss, during twenty years of one-on-one sessions with test-taking clients. It is not an NBDE Prep course, but rather a program to help you:
- Remain Calm on the Day of the NBDE.
- Enhance Mental Focus and Concentration.
- Increase Retention and Recall of National Board Dental Examination Techniques.
- Strengthen and Elevate Self-Confidence.
How it Works
The Test Anxiety Guru program is a 3-CD program. Each CD will help you conquer different aspects of preparing for and taking the NBDE:
- CD #1 Relax and Focus: I will help you redirect your thoughts to let go of the excessive anxiety, the fear, the panic and the “worst case scenarios.”
- CD #2 Total Recall: I will give you a specialized “subconscious cue” to be used when you are studying which allows you to absorb NBDE techniques more easily, to see issues with a greater clarity of thought, and to retain that information more deeply.
- CD #3 Test Success: You will focus on rebuilding and elevating self-confidence on the NBDE.
Free Bonus CD
For a limited time, I'll include with every Test Anxiety Guru purchase my Anxiety Release CD. This includes generalized techniques to help you relieve anxiety. You can keep using this CD even after you take the NBDE such as when you're working.
I insist that you order the Test Anxiety Guru program entirely at my risk. That's why it comes with a Risk-Free, 21-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee. There's absolutely NO RISK on your part. I am absolutely confident in the quality of our program and its ability to help you get the results you deserve on the NBDE. My guarantee is to help eliminate any remaining doubts or concerns.
Test Anxiety Guru
About the NBDE
NBDE Part I is usually taken after two years of dental school. It is a comprehensive, computer-based examination that is administered in one day. The NBDE Part 1 is comprised of 400 multiple-choice items with 3-5 possible answer choices. Topics include:
- Microbiology and Pathology (100 questions)
- Anatomic Sciences (100 questions)
- Biochemistry and Physiology (100 questions)
- Dental Anatomy and Occlusion (100 questions)
The NBDE II is a comprehensive 1½ day computerized examination consisting of 500 test items. Students take this exam in their final year of dental school (after successfully completing the NBDE I). There are two components:
- The discipline-based component includes 400 items
- The case-based component includes 100 items based on 8-10 case problems