Test Anxiety Guru
Your Secret OAT Preparation Weapon
Test Anxiety Guru presents the most effective and easy to use program available to help you score higher on the OAT.
This program has already helped thousands of pre-optometry students improve their The Optometry Admission Test score. The program was developed and refined by world renowned test performance expert Benjamin Moss, during twenty years of one-on-one sessions with test-taking clients. It is not an OAT Prep course, but rather a program to help you:
- Remain Calm on the Day of the OAT.
- Enhance Mental Focus and Concentration.
- Increase Retention and Recall of The Optometry Admission Test Techniques.
- Strengthen and Elevate Self-Confidence.
How it Works
The Test Anxiety Guru program is a 3-CD program. Each CD will help you conquer different aspects of preparing for and taking the OAT:
- CD #1 Relax and Focus: I will help you redirect your thoughts to let go of the excessive anxiety, the fear, the panic and the “worst case scenarios.”
- CD #2 Total Recall: I will give you a specialized “subconscious cue” to be used when you are studying which allows you to absorb OAT techniques more easily, to see issues with a greater clarity of thought, and to retain that information more deeply.
- CD #3 Test Success: You will focus on rebuilding and elevating self-confidence on the OAT.
Free Bonus CD
For a limited time, I'll include with every Test Anxiety Guru purchase my Anxiety Release CD. This includes generalized techniques to help you relieve anxiety. You can keep using this CD even after you take the OAT such as when you're working.
I insist that you order the Test Anxiety Guru program entirely at my risk. That's why it comes with a Risk-Free, 21-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee. There's absolutely NO RISK on your part. I am absolutely confident in the quality of our program and its ability to help you get the results you deserve on the OAT. My guarantee is to help eliminate any remaining doubts or concerns.
Test Anxiety Guru
About the OAT
The Optometry Admission Test (OAT) is a standardized examination designed for applicants seeking admission to an optometry program. It is designed to measure the academic ability and comprehension of scientific information.
The test is roughly five hours long, covers 220 multiple-choice questions, and is divided into four sections:
Survey of Natural Sciences: 100 questions in 90 minutes. Topics include: Biology, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry
Physics: 40 questions in 50 minutes. Topics include: Energy & Momentum, Thermodynamics, Magnetism, Optics, and Vectors
Quantitative Reasoning: 40 questions in 45 minutes. Topics include: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry
Reading Comprehension: 40 questions in 50 minutes. Topics include: the ability to find main idea, process and understand dense passages